- Use the law to address coercive control involving interference in the mother-child relationship
- Mechanisms of Maternal Alienation
- Why are there more Fathers Rights’ Organisations than Mothers?
- Picking apart the mother-blaming that takes place with abused mothers
- They are still thinking of the child all the time and they’re living on the hope that their partner will change
Category Archives: prejudice
I have now finished interviewing professionals for the Mothers Apart Project and have got some really splendid interviews. I have discovered very many professionals who want to support mothers apart. Hurrah! However, I also spoke with a couple of interviewees whose thinking … Continue reading