- Use the law to address coercive control involving interference in the mother-child relationship
- Mechanisms of Maternal Alienation
- Why are there more Fathers Rights’ Organisations than Mothers?
- Picking apart the mother-blaming that takes place with abused mothers
- They are still thinking of the child all the time and they’re living on the hope that their partner will change
Category Archives: multi-agency workshop
I am very pleased to announce the pilot of the multi-agency workshop for professionals – to improve responses to mothers apart – will take place on 17th June 2015, 9.30-4 at Coventry University. Registration will begin at 9am for a … Continue reading