- Use the law to address coercive control involving interference in the mother-child relationship
- Mechanisms of Maternal Alienation
- Why are there more Fathers Rights’ Organisations than Mothers?
- Picking apart the mother-blaming that takes place with abused mothers
- They are still thinking of the child all the time and they’re living on the hope that their partner will change
Category Archives: conference
My model showing the mechanisms of maternal alienation A designer friend of mine funked up my model of the mechanisms of maternal alienation that I developed during my psychology master’s in 2013. I planned on using it in a presentation … Continue reading
I was asked to review this conference for British Psychology Society’s ‘Qualitative Methods in Psychology Bulletin’ so I thought I would share my review here too. Violence: Children, Family and Society Conference 2015 The University of Northampton Northampton 24th – … Continue reading