- Use the law to address coercive control involving interference in the mother-child relationship
- Mechanisms of Maternal Alienation
- Why are there more Fathers Rights’ Organisations than Mothers?
- Picking apart the mother-blaming that takes place with abused mothers
- They are still thinking of the child all the time and they’re living on the hope that their partner will change
Monthly Archives: January 2016
They are still thinking of the child all the time and they’re living on the hope that their partner will change
January 2016 and I’m immersed in my interview data once again. I only conducted a preliminary analysis before the workshop and now I’m exploring them in-depth. Some of the professionals I spoke to are so amazing – such wonderful, caring, … Continue reading