- Use the law to address coercive control involving interference in the mother-child relationship
- Mechanisms of Maternal Alienation
- Why are there more Fathers Rights’ Organisations than Mothers?
- Picking apart the mother-blaming that takes place with abused mothers
- They are still thinking of the child all the time and they’re living on the hope that their partner will change
Monthly Archives: September 2015
I came across a neat summary today of the key debates between fathers’ rights groups (FRGs) and men’s rights activists (MRAs) versus DV advocates/feminist researchers in the field of child contact and domestic violence. The messages of FRGs and MRAs … Continue reading