- Use the law to address coercive control involving interference in the mother-child relationship
- Mechanisms of Maternal Alienation
- Why are there more Fathers Rights’ Organisations than Mothers?
- Picking apart the mother-blaming that takes place with abused mothers
- They are still thinking of the child all the time and they’re living on the hope that their partner will change
Monthly Archives: August 2015
An analysis of quantitative and qualitative data from the MAP Workshop has now been conducted using selective coding from grounded theory methods. This PhD research project is a multi-phasic study using an Intervention Mapping (IM) Approach, comprising three data sets … Continue reading