- Use the law to address coercive control involving interference in the mother-child relationship
- Mechanisms of Maternal Alienation
- Why are there more Fathers Rights’ Organisations than Mothers?
- Picking apart the mother-blaming that takes place with abused mothers
- They are still thinking of the child all the time and they’re living on the hope that their partner will change
Monthly Archives: February 2015
The overarching aim of my research project is to address the problem that, in the UK, there is no comprehensive, statutory provision of support for mothers who have become, or are at risk of becoming, separated from their children. But … Continue reading
In the Mothers Apart Project one of the themes emerging from talking to both mothers apart and professionals is the problem of stereotyping, and judging people by those stereotypes according to myths about ‘bad mothers’. Another theme is that professionals … Continue reading