- Use the law to address coercive control involving interference in the mother-child relationship
- Mechanisms of Maternal Alienation
- Why are there more Fathers Rights’ Organisations than Mothers?
- Picking apart the mother-blaming that takes place with abused mothers
- They are still thinking of the child all the time and they’re living on the hope that their partner will change
Monthly Archives: January 2015
The interviews for the Mothers Apart Project are well under way and I have completed 13 interviews with 15 participants (two interviews included two participants each). So far, I have interviewed: two Clinical Psychologists – one who is also a … Continue reading