- Use the law to address coercive control involving interference in the mother-child relationship
- Mechanisms of Maternal Alienation
- Why are there more Fathers Rights’ Organisations than Mothers?
- Picking apart the mother-blaming that takes place with abused mothers
- They are still thinking of the child all the time and they’re living on the hope that their partner will change
Monthly Archives: December 2014
In order to obtain permission to interview social care staff I have been asked to think about some questions posed to me through a research governance application. What is the purpose of your project and why is this important? The … Continue reading →