This brief account of maternal alienation from Juno’s Ramblings mirrors the experience of thousands of mothers whose relationship with their children has been targeted by their abuser. Let me say to you that you are not alone – it is just that we don’t hear so much from mothers living apart from their children because of the stigma, the shame, and the fear of being judged, criticised and blamed. We need to raise awareness of this problem by sharing our experiences as this blogger does so bravely here. Thank you Juno.
- Use the law to address coercive control involving interference in the mother-child relationship
- Mechanisms of Maternal Alienation
- Why are there more Fathers Rights’ Organisations than Mothers?
- Picking apart the mother-blaming that takes place with abused mothers
- They are still thinking of the child all the time and they’re living on the hope that their partner will change